What information do we collect?
- We collect information from you when you sign up for our emails, subscribe to our newsletters/publications, or fill out a form.
- You may be asked to enter your name, e-mail address, mailing address or phone number.
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
What do we use your information for?
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To be shared in printed and online materials promoting OregonHospitalGuide.org initiatives
- To send periodic emails (The email address you provide may be used to send you information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.)
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information.
How do we protect your information?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children's Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
Children's Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
4000 Kruse Way Place 2-100
Lake Oswego, OR 97035