UNDERSTANDING THE DATA
Below you will find information to help you understand the data presented on this site.
About the Quality DataThe quality data presented on OregonHospitalGuide.org is collected from CMS Hospital Compare.
About the Quality RatingsOregonHospitalGuide.org's search includes ratings for best patient experience in Oregon hospitals. These ratings include:
- Superior: Hospital performed well above average
- Above Average: Hospital performed better than average
- Average: Hospital performed within the average
- Below Average: Hospital performed below the average
- Poor: Hospital performed well below the average
- No Data: No data is available from the hospital
- N/A: The number of cases was too small to accurately measure
Ratings for other quality measures will be added over time.
Be sure to also sort the performance of Oregon hospitals by measure, including heart attack care, emergency room service, and patient experience.